Rimgard for BMW is finally here!
A limited number of sets are now available to order.
Released in two sizes: A and B.
These will start to be sent out in the beginning of July.
What Rimgard size fits your particular car? A or B? It depends on the car model and year!
Are you unsure? Don't see your model?
Contact email@example.com or chat with us!
1. First, the hubcap is removed from the rim. Rimgard is put so that it covers the bolts and goes through the central hole.
2. When mounting, a part of the module expands behind the rim. Rimgard is thus fixated to the rim.
3. Then, a locking cylinder is put through the hole in the Rimgard and the key is taken out.
This means that removal of Rimgard is thereafter only possible for those with access to the key.
4. Your original hubcap is then refitted onto the Rimgard, and you can now continue using your car as usual.
5. Put one key on your keychain, put the other in a safe place. Register your key at rimgard.com/register.
Available in three colors so you can customize the look of your wheels to suit your taste.
Rimgard is easy to mount!
The only time you need to remove Rimgard from your wheels
is when you want to remove the whole wheels from the car